Trauma Informed Interventions (September)
This dynamic class gets straight to the point and provides all participants with a plethora of effective traditional and innovative tools to work with clients who have a trauma history. This class will enrich participants’’ clinical practice and is designed to help therapists and clients better navigate trauma work.
- Provide therapists with effective tools and interventions to guide them in treating clients with trauma history.
- Provide resources for therapists to use to clinically grow in trauma-informed treatment.
- Expand participants’ knowledge in evidence-based treatment specific to trauma.
- Expand participants’ knowledge of and ability to diagnose trauma.
- Educate consumers on multiple levels of treatment and referral options for trauma-affected clients.